Scottsdale drug and alcohol rehab Purpose Healing Center is top-rated. We offer comprehensive addiction treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction at our rehabilitation center in Scottsdale, AZ. Your search for the best’ alcohol rehab near me in Scottsdale’ ends here. We design personalized treatment plans for each of our patients to help them attain and maintain sobriety.
Top reasons to choose us for alcohol addiction in Arizona
We are one of the finest treatment facilities in AZ for alcohol addiction with a luxurious treatment setting, evidence-based therapies, and affordable addiction programs. Our inpatient program includes gourmet meals, nutrition services, recreational activities, a swimming pool, yoga, meditation, and other therapeutic services.
Besides, our patients have access to medical care and staff support 24-hours a day. We constantly engage our patients in a series of psychotherapies, individual and group therapies, and counseling sessions, which keeps them focus on attaining sobriety. We are one of the most hygienic addiction facilities in AZ with excellent housekeeping and laundry services.
Effective therapies for alcohol addiction
We use a variety of psychotherapies to help patients overcome their addiction to alcohol and co-occurring mental disorders. Some of them include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – We use CBT to address problematic thoughts and feelings in individuals. CBT sessions enable recovering addicts to realize how their disturbing thoughts and feelings impact recovery.
- Rational Emotive Therapy – In these sessions, our therapists work with recovering addicts and try to resolve their emotional and behavioral problems to help them lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
- Motivational Interviewing – We use MI techniques to address alcohol abuse in patients by consistently motivating them and strengthening their commitment to sobriety.
We also use approaches like contingency management interventions, meditation, yoga, and family therapy to help individuals overcome addiction. Your search for ‘Alcohol abuse treatment near me’ ends here, get in touch with us to learn more about our alcohol treatment options.
Alcohol Relapse Prevention Tips
Staying sober is a long-term commitment that requires plenty of motivation, perseverance, and self-control. We offer relapse prevention training to all our patients and offer them the following guidelines to maintain sobriety:
- Attend continuing care programs – Most recovering addicts avoid therapy, considering it unnecessary after rehab. By attending continuing care programs, your therapist can help you overcome triggers and cravings.
- Stay away from bars – Avoid hanging out at bars and events that serve alcohol. No matter how restrained you are, seeing other people consume alcohol can cause cravings.
- Managing triggers and craving – Develop a healthy routine and keep yourself occupied with exercise, good food, meditation, spirituality, and other hobbies to prevent relapse.
Make sure to attend the 12-step meetings and support groups to stay focused on sobriety. It also allows you to see new people who may share a common ground with you.
We understand your search for ‘alcohol rehab near me in Scottsdale’. Contact Purpose Healing Center now and take the first step to liberate yourself from the chains of addiction. We are a high-end alcohol and drug rehab near you with affordable treatment programs. To join our Scottsdale alcohol rehab, call us at 480-579-3319
Drug abuse can take a toll on your relationships, career, and quality of life if you don’t act fast. Purpose Healing Center is a top-rated alcohol rehab near me in Scottsdale with evidence-based treatment services. With 24-hour medical staff and upscale amenities, our program can provide a unique therapeutic experience.Signs that warn the need to join a rehab It can be hard to come to terms with the fact that you may have an addiction problem. However, the sooner …
Recovering from alcohol use disorder can prove quite challenging. Many people try going at it alone but admit they need help after many trials and failures. But when they do, they still have the not so simple task of deciding where to get help. Conventional wisdom holds that traveling for rehabilitation is the more beneficial option. However, this is not always the case.There is no significant difference in the success rates of people who visit …