If you’re like many of our patients here at Braces R Us, you’re looking into Invisalign clear braces for discreet teeth straightening. You’ve come to the right place for information about invisible aligners in Twin Falls, Idaho. It’s our pleasure to take the time to answer your questions about Invisalign and help you determine whether clear braces are the right option for you. Clear Invisalign aligners are ideal for many patients, but they can’t resolve all bite issues, especially in severe cases. We proudly offer a no-cost consultation and smile assessment to find out if you’re eligible for Invisalign treatment.
Am I a Good Candidate For Invisalign? 5 Positive Signs
1. The ideal Invisalign patient is responsible enough to wear their clear aligners for at least 22 hours each day. Since Invisalign is removable, there’s a temptation to keep them out for longer than the recommended time frame. If you can be satisfied to take a brief respite from treatment for no more than two hours a day, Invisalign braces could work for you. Explore our Invisalign doctor site to learn more about how Invisalign works and contact us with any questions.
2. Mild to moderate bite issues or slightly crooked teeth typically respond well to Invisalign treatment. More severe cases may require conventional braces as a treatment protocol, but before you change your mind about braces, you should know that the best Invisalign dental clinics can offer clear ceramic braces that fall into the category of conventional-style braces. Ask our team from Braces R Us about clear Invisalign or ceramic orthodontics.
3. Are you concerned about peer pressure at school or how co-workers will see you if they discover you’re having your teeth straightened? Discreet treatment is a plus for both teens and adults. Our Invisalign dentists can show you what your beautiful new smile will look like once you’ve completed treatment. Inquire about computerized technology during your initial Invisalign consultation.
4. If you have healthy gums and teeth but want to improve their appearance, you could be the perfect Invisalign patient. A history of taking good care of your teeth demonstrates to our team that you’ll take Invisalign treatment seriously. Choose a top-rated orthodontist for the best possible results when you’re ready for braces. Consider contacting Braces R Us for treatment information when you’re ready to get started.
5. Do you have slight gaps between teeth that make you feel uncomfortable when you smile? Invisalign is a recommended treatment for gapped teeth, particularly when the gaps are not overly wide. For challenging issues moving teeth into place, it’s possible to begin with traditional braces and switch over to Invisalign to finish treatment.
For additional information about Invisalign aligners in Twin Falls, Idaho, schedule a dentist appointment at Braces R Us. Call our clinic in Twin Falls at 208-737-0006 to request your free Invisalign consult. If we find that clear aligners will work well for your treatment plan, we’ll discuss payment options and begin treatment whenever you’re ready. Visit our YouTube channel for informative Invisalign videos.